Monday, May 9, 2011

MPS National Scrapbook Day Challenge #5

Challenge #5: Make any 3-D item.

What I made for my 3-D item is a container to hold ribbon scraps.  I had a couple of bags of ribbon pieces from ends of spools and from gifts or favors that had been given to me.  We had water bottles that had been given to us from previous foundation walks that we had participated in. We had never used them and we were getting ready to recycle them when I thought that I would be able to use it for crafting storage.  All it needed was a little decorating and here is how it turned out.






Receipe:
Patterned Swirl paper: 9.25 x 4.5
Solid purple paper: 9.25 x 3
Ribbon Scraps cut at 2 inches from Lyrical Letters
Prima Flowers with Recollection tiny pastel brads
Ribbon scraps tied to top
Stickles

No comments: