Monday, May 9, 2011

MPS National Scrapbook Day Challenge #1!

Robyn over at My Pink Stamper is having 12 different challenges for National Scrapbook Day.  It was a busy weekend for me and I wasn't able to do any crafty things on Saturday or Sunday.  Thankfully, her challenges ran through Monday night and I am getting ready to post just a few challenges that I was able to complete today!  So here is the first one.

Challenge 1: Anything Cupcake!

Here is a cupcake card that I made using my brand new Gypsy!  It took me soooooo long to get everything the same size and to line up.  But now that I know what was causing me all the confusion, it shouldn't take me that long for the next card I do! 


Recipe:
Cupcake: Create a Critter cut at 4 inches
Cuttlebug Divine Swirls folder
Sweet Cupcake for My Pink Stamper Everyday Life stamp set

No comments: